Table of contents
LinkedIn is the goldmine of client information, and Sales Navigator is its pinnacle. It is the go-to platform for B2B prospecting, providing you with the most up-to-date customer information.
It’s where you’ll find and engage with them effectively.
That’s why Sales Navigator is your best bet, providing advanced filters that empower you to pinpoint your ideal leads. But what if there was a way to make this process even more streamlined and efficient? Enter LaGrowthMachine.
If you’re seeking a solution that seamlessly integrates with your workflow and simplifies lead import from LinkedIn Sales Navigator, look no further than La Growth Machine.
In this article, we’ll guide you through the benefits of using Sales Navigator with LGM and why it is the ultimate tool for effortless lead import.
Expert Tip 🧠
Why use Sales Navigator to search for leads?
So you can be much more precise in your search, meaning the more accurate your sales segmentation will be.
The more precise you are in segmenting your audience, the more relevant your messages will be, and the more likely people will respond.
From the Leads tab:
Once you’re logged in and ready to go, the process is straightforward. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Select your identity and launch Sales Navigator:
The great thing about LGM is the ability to manage multiple identities.
Quick Tip 💡
For example, you know LinkedIn Sales Navigator offers the most comprehensive filters and functionalities. This makes it incredibly interesting.
However, it can become costly to have it on all LinkedIn accounts within your company.
To avoid unnecessary expenses, it is sufficient for one person (usually the Sales Manager, Account Manager, etc.) to have Sales Navigator. You can leverage their identity for your search and segmentation purposes and launch your campaign using a different identity (your own for instance).
Once you know which identity you want to choose, simply hover to the Lead tab and click “Import leads”:
- Choose “Import from LinkedIn”
- If you have multiple identities, choose the one which has access to Sales Navigator.
- This will automatically open up the Sales Navigator interface directly from our widget on the Search tab.
Step 2: Launch the search and import leads:
Once you’re in Sales Navigator, simply select your filters and launch the search.
If you need some inspiration or guidance to create successful boolean searches, we have some great tips and tricks from our article to help you out.
Once the search is launched, hit “Import”.
It’s that simple! Then, you can go ahead and continue creating your audience and launching your campaign with LGM.
When you have no premium subscription to LinkedIn, the platform poses some limits on your search results.
If the lead is above the 3rd-level connection (no mutual link between you), then they will be displayed as “LinkedIn member” in your search results. This means that you won’t be able to import them.
LinkedIn does however offer a free 1-month Sales Navigator trial for its new users (or returning) like they do for all their premium subscriptions.
Step 2bis: Import Lead Lists from Sales Navigator
Maybe you already have a list of leads that you created from previous searches on Sales Navigator (typically the case for recruiters).
Quick Tip 💡
These are lists that you either create from previous searches by selecting the lead and adding it to a specific list. Or, Sales Navigator automatically generates ones that the system thinks would be relevant to you (these are marked “System Generated”).
You can also import them directly from the widget interface:
- Either select “Open Sales Navigator” list, choose which list, and then Import.
- Or, go to the “Leads” tab on your Sales Navigator account and select the list you want to import.
Step 3: Create an audience:
Once you’ve clicked “Import # leads”, you’ll be redirected back to LGM’s platform where you will need to either:
- Create a new audience: If you’re starting a new multi-channel sequence
- Or, you can add the newly imported leads to an existing audience: If you want to reinforce a previous campaign.
Once that’s done, the tool will take a couple of minutes to import the leads depending on how many there are. Once it’s done you’ll see this little notification in the bottom left corner:
Step 4: Launching a campaign and enrichment
Voila! You’re now ready to launch your multi-channel campaigns.
But there’s more to the story. Enrichment is a game-changer, and LGM has it covered. Once you’re set to launch a campaign, LGM takes your lead information to the next level. The platform dives deep into their profiles, gathering invaluable details that make your outreach even more powerful.
And now, the moment of truth—launching your campaign. The process is a breeze:
- Campaign Creation: If you’re starting from scratch, simply choose “Create New Audience.” This is where your well-segmented leads come into play. You can even select your LinkedIn identity for a personalized touch.
- Enrichment Option: Look for the “Enrich Leads” option—it’s usually toggled on by default. It enriches your leads with the kind of information that fuels engaging conversations.
- Campaign Launch: With everything set up, hit that launch button. Watch as LGM puts your campaign into motion, reaching out to your leads with personalized messages that resonate.
Related Post 📝
If you’re a recruiter or talent acquisitioner, we have a full guide on Recruiting Messages that will work wonders for your campaigns.
This dynamic blend of segmentation, enrichment, and targeted outreach sets the stage for sales success. As you navigate Sales Navigator and LaGrowthMachine, you’re armed with the tools to revolutionize your B2B prospecting game.
Expert Tip 🧠
If you want to learn more about how to carefully segment and target your leads using LinkedIn and Sales Navigator, here’s our CEO and Founder Brice explaining it in detail:
From the Campaign tab:
If you already have an idea for a campaign, let’s say a Feedback campaign or a nurturing campaign for potential leads for example, you can also import your Sales Navigator leads directly from the sequence builder:
From there, the steps are exactly the same:
- Select the Identity with access to Sales Navigator and launch it.
- Either launch a new search or select a Lead List then hit “Import # Leads” in the widget interface.
- Select if you want enrichment activated for your leads. We recommend that you do!
As we wrap up, here are the key points to keep in mind:
- You can create audiences from either the “Campaigns” or the “Leads” tabs.
- When importing, choose the right identity, and remember to collaborate effectively.
- Sales Navigator’s precision and filters enhance your segmentation which, in turn, enhances your sales copywriting.
- Enrichment during campaign launch adds depth to your leads.
With Sales Navigator and LaGrowthMachine, you have the tools to elevate your B2B prospecting game. Stay targeted, engage strategically, and drive success in your outreach efforts.